PHP Coding

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Codewalkers ForumsPHP RelatedPHP Coding

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes

Unread Codewalkers Forums Sponsor:
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Codewalkers Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 19 pabloarista User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 6 h 2 m
Reputation Power: 0
Exclamation Failed opening required (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear')

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'L:/pablo/Domains/JOUETSSENSUELS4U.COM/new layout/index.html' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in Unknown on line 0

and I know for a fact I have it in c:\php\pear not c:\php5\pear, I have no idea what I did, I'm wondering if its dreamweaver, I just reinstalled it. It's very strange, because I did not have this problem last week and now I went to test a page and this happens. Why is it going to php5\pear when I never had this directory on my system? And where do I go to alter the path? I have searched all over my hard disk, files, I found it in the registry and changed it, but nothing I still get this. Where would I go to change this path to the correct one? any help appreciated thanks

Pablo

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Me
Click here for more information

Posts: 2,290 IAmALlama User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level)IAmALlama User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level)IAmALlama User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 Weeks 1 Day 11 h 27 m 9 sec
Reputation Power: 10
the include path is usually set in php.ini. just open that in notepad and search for include_path. it should be in there.

Old August 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM

Posts: 19 pabloarista User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmALlama
the include path is usually set in php.ini. just open that in notepad and search for include_path. it should be in there.

That's the first place I checked, but I double checked just now to see if I overlooked it and its not there. this is quite frustrating. Would the alias have anything to do with it? If I load pages from my apache server folder, no problems, but with the alias folder it gives me that error. Which did not give me that error last week...grrrr this is confusing now.

Old August 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM

I got it, boy do I feel dumb. I encrypted that folder and I was getting that message, I am still confused as to why it was showing a directory that has never existed on my hard disk. But I resolved it ha.

Old August 7th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Contributing User
Codewalkers Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Posts: 605 jamestrowbridge User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 6 Days 22 h 32 m 27 sec
Reputation Power: 7
I never would have guessed that...just another thread for google to search when someone else does that- haha

Old August 7th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Me
Click here for more information

Posts: 2,290 IAmALlama User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level)IAmALlama User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level)IAmALlama User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 Weeks 1 Day 11 h 27 m 9 sec
Reputation Power: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloarista
That's the first place I checked, but I double checked just now to see if I overlooked it and its not there.

from my php.ini lines 514 to 522:
Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Paths and Directories ;

; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
;include_path = ".:/php/includes"
;
; Windows: "\path1;\path2"
;include_path = ".;c:\php\includes"

the ; comments out the line, and when I check out phpinfo() my include path is set to ".;C:\php5\pear" even though the php installation is in "c:\program files\php". Doesn't look like the installation directory is used for the default, just a generic default of c:\php5\pear.

If you want to find/change it, then just open php.ini in nopepad or some other text editor and press ctrl+F, type in "include_path" and it should find it.
Comments on this post
jamestrowbridge agrees: Yeah- haha notepad, one of the more CRAAAZY programs - ';' is used in a lot of config files FYI
to anyone.

Old September 16th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmALlama
from my php.ini lines 514 to 522:
Code:
; Paths and Directories ;

; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
;include_path = ".:/php/includes"
;
; Windows: "\path1;\path2"
;include_path = ".;c:\php\includes"

the ; comments out the line, and when I check out phpinfo() my include path is set to ".;C:\php5\pear" even though the php installation is in "c:\program files\php". Doesn't look like the installation directory is used for the default, just a generic default of c:\php5\pear.

If you want to find/change it, then just open php.ini in nopepad or some other text editor and press ctrl+F, type in "include_path" and it should find it.

cool thanks, late reply huh? I didn't get a notification here apparently, hotmail loves to hide my emails

Viewing: Codewalkers ForumsPHP RelatedPHP Coding > Failed opening required (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear')

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: