PHP Coding

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Codewalkers ForumsPHP RelatedPHP Coding

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Unread Codewalkers Forums Sponsor:
Old December 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
Codewalkers Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 legendrock7 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 m 37 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Need help with agreement ticking box

hi, i created a "agreement page" & it has a box where you have to click it & then click the button to continue.

here's my code:
Code:
<p>
<form action="" method="post">
<input type="checkbox" name="terms" value="accept" > <strong><font color="#ffffff">I have 
read and agreed to these terms, and I am the owner of the paypal account and/or 
credit card being used</font></strong>&nbsp;                      <br><input onclick="window.location.href='http://www.tizenx-rsps-applications.com/donate/index.php'" type="button" value="Continue to donate" 

name="Tizenx_donate">
</form></p>

but you can click the button even if the box is there ( i know this is a html format *my code* so im guessing what i'm asking in, it's php required)

I NEED/want everyperson to click the box to be selected (checked) before clicking on the button to continue.

Example - Click on the box to be selected (checked) then you can proceed to click on the button to continue to the other page
if you're not getting it still

here's another example

Anyone can click on the button to continue on the other page, but i don't want that, i want the people to click on the button to be selected & then they can click on the button to continue on the other page.

please reply asap, i need this. Thanks!

Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:30 AM
Contributing User
Codewalkers Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Posts: 1,437 DavidMR User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level)DavidMR User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level)DavidMR User rank is Lance Corporal (50 - 100 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 Month 3 Days 20 h 56 m 48 sec
Reputation Power: 9
how about having the button disabled or hidden at first, then use the onclick on the checkbox to enable it? (this is not a php issue)

Viewing: Codewalkers ForumsPHP RelatedPHP Coding > Need help with agreement ticking box

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: