Pasture Talk

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 
User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Codewalkers ForumsGeneralPasture Talk

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes

Unread Codewalkers Forums Sponsor:
Old December 1st, 2003, 06:32 PM
Codewalkers God 35th Plane (22000 - 22499 posts)

Posts: 22,308 Anonymous User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: < 1 sec
Reputation Power: 33
eBay Scams

For me two key words stood out in Cow's article about eBay scams, media and victims. What this world needs is more victims, it keeps the rating high. Listen, if you are a victim of your own stupidity and then cry to the media saying "look how I got ripped off!" I have one request from you, please don't breed. There was just a news report that Ozzy Osbourne was a victim of sexual abuse. Is thats why he chewed the head off a dove? When did getting screwed become a fashionable and news worthy? I would love to see a study of how many times the word victim is used in journalism.

I am a victim too. Here is my story, I use my mortgage payment to purchase a 24 caret gold widget on eBay. I didn't get my widget and lost my money, so I had take a second job dancing naked. That made me really depressed so I took drugs and drank alcohol. The drugs and booze caused me to sleep with one of the people who pay me to dance. That person gave me a nasty case of crusty nut which costs me extreme amounts of money to control with anti-crusty nut drugs. Now I walk the streets doing computer work from back allies for a few dollars and a floppy disk and it is all the fault of eBay. Get me on T.V.!

Old December 1st, 2003, 06:39 PM
Codewalkers Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 7 Splatter User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Reputation Power: 0
RE: eBay Scams

This is my post... didn't know I had timed out.

Old December 1st, 2003, 06:53 PM
Codewalkers Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Posts: 2,152 Blindeddie User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Reputation Power: 13

So whats your point?

Only Kidding

Old December 14th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Contributing User

Posts: 187 romeshomey User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 3 h 34 m 8 sec
Reputation Power: 11
Send a message via ICQ to romeshomey Send a message via Yahoo to romeshomey

I on the other hand had a very good purchasing experience on Ebay, although Iv only purchased 1 thing. My aunt on the other hand purches her Christmas gifts on Ebay every year and has for 3 years now and has been very happy with it, a few minor bumps in the road for her, but overall sasisfying.

I purchased a vehicle on Ebay, about 300 miles from me.

Bought i after watching the sellers autions for about 2 months prior and looking at buyers responses, after 2 months and no negatives I thought Id give it a shot.

Saved about $4,500 off the price of the vehicle I would have paid from a dealer, although he was a dealer himself (sold 14 cars a week on Ebay), his only means of business was Ebay also, so he needed to saisfy his constomers so they would keep coming back. Most of his buyers are other car dealers.

I think people should just pay attention and not just make bids on things before researching the seller very well in advance.

Old October 12th, 2013, 10:22 AM

Posts: 1 Giant Killer User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 15 m 46 sec
Reputation Power: 0
i will never buy on ebay again bought a pair of persol from cartier glass store of jack and helene shiriqui it was advertised as brand new and authentic..he was rated as one of the best seller of ebay so i was confident i will not have any problem when i recieved my item it was a broken, badly damage,and a genuine fake! i left him a negative feedback..the following day my account was already blocked i emailed ebay what is the reason for the deactivation of my account customer service officer sasha told me its confidential and that she has a responsibility to help keep eBay a more safe and secure place to buy and sell.ebay protects its power seller because of the final value fee that they get..just want to share that if youll buy sunglasses be careful when you buy from the shriquis

Viewing: Codewalkers ForumsGeneralPasture Talk > eBay Scams

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: